Monday, October 13, 2008

Rylee comes to visit...

This weekend went by so fast. Friday I went to go and pick up my niece Rylee Ann to spend the weekend with us. This visit was a lot of fun, she is now 3-1/2 and she is so much fun . She can communicate what she wants, she is potty trained and we loves to have fun, what could go wrong.

Friday we played with the kids next store we took Neysa for a walk, she rode her bike, we rollerblade, ate dinner, and then Uncle Joe, Rylee and I watch a movie. It was a nice and relaxing night.

Saturday was crazy; we played outside all day since it was great weather! It was almost 80 degrees! Can you believe that! Uncle Joe and our friends were removing the boat lift since winter will soon be approaching so Rylee and I hung outside all day watching the guys have some fun! Rylee played with our neighbor's children. We all went fishing, played on the swing set, played Star Wars! It was a lot of fun. It was so neat to see how Rylee interacts with kids. Joe and I just laughed because she will go up to kids and say "Hey, you want to be my friend." Just like that. She is so outgoing and loves to play. Later on that night Rylee remember auntie told her we could make cookies if we had time, well she remember and guess what? She wanted to make cookies, so at 7:00 pm we began to make sugar cookies with sprinkles. Even Uncle Joe joined in on the fun. Joe was watching us and then said the sweetest thing to me, he said: "Sara, you are going to be a great mother to our child" isn't that sweet. I will admit, I am starting to get comfrontable, and feeling like I can do this. After making cookies Uncle Joe's friend Chad came over with his dog (Demon) to spend the night because the guys were going hunting the following morning. Uncle Joe made a fire and we all hung out around the fire, it was a perfect ending to a perfect day.



Sunday we played some more and then had lunch with my mother and my grandmother. Rylee was so exicted to see her grandma's.

All and all it was a great weekend, and sad to say Joe did not get any birdies nor deer on this week's hunt. Maybe next weekend!

2 comments:

rebekah said...

hey lady:) WOW! Rylee is getting soo big! I remember when I last saw her she was just a little baby!! You will make a wonderful mother!!!!! I miss you oodles!!

Joe, Sara and Mady said...

I know isn't she..... She is so darn cute. Thank you Becca I hope I will be a good mother. Love you too!