Today I had a doctor's appointment with my obgyn; I had to get some testing done to check for any abnormalities especially with all the complications I have had. They just want to make sure the baby is doing well. We should have the results by the end of this week. Other than that everything looks good. Baby's heartbeat is going strong! Great News!
Also we found out that we can find out the sex of our baby earlier than we had scheduled for. Originally our appointment was November 3rd however Doctor Breckenridge stated we could find out sooner! So, we have an ultrasound scheduled for October 29th! It is so weird to think we will know something about our child in less than 3 weeks. Wow, time is flying by. I can not believe I am almost 4-1/2 months pregnant. Crazy!
Oh yeah, I have gained 8 lbs. Yuck! I am trying very hard to eat healthy, and exercise. Right now, I try to take Neysa for a 2 mile walk everyday however sometimes I am not always able to do so. I am concerned maybe this isn’t enough so, I have signed up for prenatal yoga, and a spinning class at the local YMCA so I am hoping this will help me stay in shape and make it easier to loose the weight when the baby arrives. I know I shouldn't worry about this however with the medication I am on; one of the side effects is weight gain and I am so concerned that I will gain more than I should. I just have to stay commitment and focus on the well being of both me and the baby.
5 years ago






2 comments:
I have already gained 20 pounds and I am 30 weeks along. This last month and half I gained 12 pounds. He really popped out. I haven't exercised at all since I got prego. I do a lot of walking at work and I stand all day so that should help I hope. lol When we were waiting to find out the baby's sex, we were so excited. Are you hoping for a certain gender? Did u get any ultra sounds yet? We got our first one at 13 weeks. Working with my doctor helps to get some perks. I have 2 months left and we getting so excited. Its hard to believe that in two months we will have a child to care for. Cant wait. Hope u are feeling well.
My baby shower is Nov 1. Im getting excited for it. Then I get to go out and buy baby stuff. Cant wait
Post a Comment