Wednesday, October 1, 2008


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! We didn't do anything with a baby room yet because I will be moving home by my mother in Cable after the baby is born. Jeremy is leaving for Iraq again and his training starts in Janurary. He will be gone for a year. Very Sad!!! At my job in Oshkosh at the hospital I take call 2-3 times a week and then one a weekend a month and I will not beable to fullfill those duties once Jer is gone cause I will have no one to watch the baby when I get called in, in the middle of the night (which always happens). Plus I don't know anyone here and it will be too hard on me without my family being around when he is gone. So I will move by them till Jer gets back. But otherwise I wasn't going to buy anything till after my baby shower just because a lot of people tell me to wait to buy so I don't buy duplicates. All we have got so far is the crib. If you find cute furniture let me know, otherwise I haven't started looking yet, but I can't wait to start!