Well, I am 19 weeks thus far. Almost half way there. I just can not believe it. Soon we will have a baby in our lives. Wow!
Joe and I had another ultrasound done last week to review the hemriging that I had at 10 weeks and everything looks great! No more bleeding and no more bruising which is great news! I feel confident that everything is working out great. I am so happy to hear that there is no more bleeding around the baby. Whoaaa!
Not much has changed; I am starting to get more of an appetite and my maternity clothes are starting to fit. Not sure if that is a good thing. This week I started to run 4 miles to work off the extra appetite I am getting. Doctor said it was okay, and no problems this far. I can definitely feel the baby. The baby tends to move early in the morning, around 2 or 3 am! I have a neurologist appointment tomorrow which I am excited because I am hoping she will release me to go back to work on Monday and I am hoping things will go good. My headaches are doing well, they are not gone but I can deal with the little pain. Anyways I hope all is well.
5 years ago







4 comments:
You look great. Im so happy to hear that the bleeding has stopped. I would have been so freaked out. I freak out about all the little pains I feels in my tummy. The furniture is awesome. where did u get it from? I still haven' bought anything yet. My shower is next sat. We are having it at my uncles bar up north (Loon Saloon)My grandma wants it at her house but I was worried that we won't fit everyone in there. I will be 33 weeks tomorrow and in a month we will have a baby. INSANE. I can't believe it. I wish he was here now! When do u find out the sex?
Im registered at Target. Where are you?
you look beautiful!!!
Thanks Jess.
Post a Comment