Well today I saw my neurologist and everything is good to go. She has upped my dose of Keppra and I will have to carry around an oxygen tank. The oxygen tank is for headaches that occur right away and that need fast relief without taking medication that will make me drossy. I am kinda of nervous not sure how much this is going to cost but I hope everything will work out. She did tell me that my headaches will never go away and that my case is very rare. I will have to take this medication for the rest of my life; but this is okay because I have medication that works! The good news is that I can return to work on Monday. Yeah!!!!! I am so ready to go back.
5 years ago






3 comments:
Great blog, Sara and Joe, hope all is well with you both, enjoy the next few "baby" months!!!!!!
Thank you Linda!
well my shower isn't tell next sat. but thanks for thinking of me.
Post a Comment