Today, Joe and I were invited to go with some friends to go to the Packer Game. It was a lot of fun. This was our first Packer game so needless to say we were very excited to go. Although the Packers did not win, we still had a great time and the game was a nail bitter the entire game; which is always thrilling. Here are a couple of picture.
You will notice I do not take a lot of photos of myself, I am not photogentic at all. I really do hate taking photos. So please forgive that I do not post any of my getting fat, but take my word for it. I am!
5 years ago






2 comments:
GEEZ....it is called PREGNANT!!! You always look great and I really like the one of you and joe that you posted! How exciting that you are starting to show! It is so much fun!
Thank you Jess but you know how I am. Sorry, I just do not like to take photos.
Post a Comment