Sunday, October 19, 2008

Girl's Night

This weekend was another crazy weekend. Joe went up north with his dad to go hunting and gets some last minute things done at the cabin before winter comes.

So, I made plans with the ladies! Friday I spent the night at my mothers home and had some girl time. It was a lot of fun, and I got to hear a lot of her memories when I was a child. It was pretty neat.

Saturday was sweetest day, So happy belated sweetest day to all! Since Joe was out of town, Katie and I (who is a long time high school friend of mine) decided to hang out. Katie owns her own hair salon so I was able to get my hair done, and then we went to Madison to "The Melting Pot". For those of you how have not heard of this resturant, it is a fondue resturant. The server brings the food out and you cook it yourself! It was a lot of fun. Katie and I couldn't get over how cool it was. Yes, we are geeks. Then we went to the movies and saw "Nick and Norah"; which was a funny movie! Then we went back to her house and had a slumber party. It was a lot of fun, especially seeing all of our old photos from high school. Those were some fun times!

Today is all about football. As of right now it looks like the Bears are going to win against Minnesota! That is about it!


Katie cooking her food!













Me













Katie and I cooking our food!














The fondue pot!














Our dessert fondue pot! It was so yummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say that i had a great time this weekend....haha you can def. tell i was buzzing in some of those pics...the eyes give it away....we have to do this again....for sure....ohh yea and your hair looks great :)

Joe, Sara and Mady said...

I also had a great time! It was a lot of fun, and thank you so much for my hair, it looks fab!!!