Monday, July 13, 2009

A trip to Madison, WI.

We have been quite busy lately. This past weekend Mady and I went to Madison to go shopping with Katie. It was a lot of fun. On the way we stop at my Uncle Johnny's house so Aunt Tiffany could meet Miss Mady. While in Madison we had dinner at the Olive Garden! Yum! Thanks again Katie for dinner, and then we went shopping. Mady still has gift cards from my baby shower and she desperately needed some toys!!! She did very well for shopping all day with us.

Mady playing with her toys.















Katie put this head band on Mady. Oh cute.














Aunt Tiffany and Uncle Johnny.







































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just so darn cute!! I love her eyes. Thats awesome that she is rolling everywhere. Bray hated tummy time when he was younger now I can't get him off his tummy. He loves it.

Katie said...

i had lots of fun!!! Starting mady early with shopping...hmm that could be bad lol, she loves shopping already hahah