Miss Mady had her 4 month check up yesterday and let's just say " I love going to the doctor." Not!!! She just wasn't happy, stupid mommy scheduled her appointment during her nap so she was already upset because she wasn't sleeping. So, she cried during her ENTIRED appointment....
Our little girl is growing like crazy. The doctor couldn't believe that she just rolls all over the house nor could believe how well she holds her head...Oh yeah I forgot to tell you all. Mady loves rolling over so much she does it throughout the entire house. She will start by our fireplace and end up at the bathroom. That is a good 14 steps... All she wants to do is be on the floor. I try to do so many other things with her however this is what makes her happy, rolling all over the floor. Thank goodness I vaccum everyday.Anyways I still can not believe that our little girl is already 4 months! Wow...
Here are her stats:
Weight: 13 lbs and 6 ounces
Length: 25 INCHES!






2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS look at her! she is just so beautiful!!
This is linda.......Her hair has got to be "fake" hair!! I thought all the previous pictures her hair was moussed until Jess told me otherwise! ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment