Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mommies night out!

So fianlly I took a well deserve mommies night out!!! I was so excited!!!

Becca, one of my best friends scored some good tickets to see Lynard Skynard and Kid Rock at Summerfest! Yup you heard me, I went to a rock concert! It was actually a lot of fun and to my surprise I knew all the songs except for two!!! Whaoo... I was so surprise how each performer dedicated their shows to the troops! More of a surprise was how humbling Kid Rock was. He thanked each person for spending their hard earn income to see him. He said he knew how hard the economy was and he was so thankful for his fans! WOW!

Below you will see some photos of Roller derbie girls! I think that is their names. These girls kick butt! Seriously! They skate around the ring and try to hurt each other! Ouch.. It was really fun to watch though.





















































































0 comments: