So, I couldn't resist taking this photo. This is how Mady's hair looks after everytime I give her a bath! Nana told me to take this photo. Maybe I will use it later on in life. Hahah.
5 years ago
So, I couldn't resist taking this photo. This is how Mady's hair looks after everytime I give her a bath! Nana told me to take this photo. Maybe I will use it later on in life. Hahah.
Posted by Joe, Sara and Mady at 5:00 AM
2 comments:
I love her hair! Im doing good. Thats awesome that u get to work with a pro-trainer. I still have 15 pounds to go from to my pre preg. weight. I lost 30 already which is awesome. I have been slacking this last month. You look really good in your pix. I hope u can make it up in Aug. I will be here. Cant wait to get the lil ones together and take lots of pictures. I pretty much have every second of Brays life on film lol. I don't want Jeremy to miss one second while he is gone. Take care
oh my gosh this is the best! you need to blow it up and put it in black and white and hang it up! PRICELESS
Post a Comment