Thursday, December 4, 2008

More Updates

Sorry for not blogging lately. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Joe and I went to his parents for Thanksgiving and it was just the four of us and our doggies. It was a nice and peaceful gathering. The food was delicious as usually, and the guys did not get a buck, only doe's!

I was able to hit all the stores on black Friday, and it was great! I was able to get everyone done!!! Whoaaa! This is just amazing to me, that I had my shopping done before my house was even decorated!!! Crazy!

Now, an update on my doctor's appointment. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and things still look good, not as good as last week, but I am being hopeful. My cervix has thinned a little bit, not much. So I need to stop all the walking that I have been doing. I was told I could, but now I am getting that privilege revoked!!! At least until I am 30 weeks. I will start seeing my doctor every week and then I have to go in and get a stress test 3 times a week. A stress test is where they hook your babies heart heart up to a machine and see what is going on. She is a little concerned because I am having about 5 contractions an hour. Which is not normal for someone who is 25 weeks, normally this starts about 28 weeks. So, she just wants to keep an eye on things. She also said she will be removing my cerclage at 35 or 36 weeks. Which is somewhere around Feb 14th -Feb 20th. Of course these would be the dates that Joe's parents are on there TCI trip. So, I am be hopeful that we can remove the cerclage on Feb 20th, so Joe's parents can be involved. My doctor said it all depends on me. Once the cerclage is removed, almost 95% of her patients go into labor that day or a couple days later, however she said she has seen one of her patients go 2 weeks past the cerclage removal. So, how knows when this baby will arrive; it could be anytime between Feb 14th and the first week in March, she doesn't think any later. So, Joe and I are trying very hard to get things done with the baby's room. And our baby classes have to be changed from February to January.

0 comments: