Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The name has been selected....

Okay, so are you all ready for this!!!

Joe and I have finally selected a name for our baby girl, and guess what the name we selected wasn't even on the name poll!!!!! YUP! Go figure.... Both of our families have been requesting a name soon so we have really been thinking about it.

I loved the name Kennedi however Joe just wasn't feeling it, and I just wasn't feeling Hayee therefore we decided on a new name. Sunday night we were just sitting in bed and Joe said "What about Madyson" and I said "I love it". The middle name we selected is Marie. This middle name has been in my family for 10 generations so I thought we should try to keep this going. So there you have it! Our little girl's name will be:

Madyson Marie Rinderle.

Whoooaaa! We are so excited we have found a name we really like. We promise we will not change the name anymore.... Promise.....

1 comments:

Jess said...

I LOVE IT!!! It is just beautiful!!!