This year Joe's family celebrated Christams on Saturday because it just seemed to work out better for everyone's schedules, so that is what we did.
We got to Christmas a little late because our garage flooded due to all the melting snow. Whoaa, let's just say that was fun and put us in the festive spirit. Haha. Anyways Joe's sister Jessice came into town with our niece Makenna. She has gotten so big since we last saw her which was in July. I just can not get over how fast they grow.
It was really nice to see everyone; we had a great dinner and we just hung out. Friday night I got to open some presents for baby Madyson. Nana and Papa Rinderle got us her baby monitors; which was way too sweet of them. I just can not wait to start using them. Then Grandma and Grandpa Rinderle made her the cutest baby hat. I really wish I knew how to make hats... Also Auntie Annette andUncle Don got her the cutest outfit.
Saturday Jessica's best friend Nikki and her hubby Geno came to visit. Jess hasn't seen them in 2 years so she was really excited to see them as were we. Nikki and Geno are also expecting a baby ( I think she is 20 weeks.)
Anyways after they visited we open gifts for everyone. It was so funny to watch little Miss Makenna open up presents. She totally has this drill down infact she wanted to open everyone's gifts. It was so cute. Everyone seemed to enjoy and like there presents that they got from each other. Baby Madyson also got a lot of presents and she isn't even with us yet; which just amazes us that she is already being thought of. It was so nice to get these gifts. Aunt Jess and Uncle Luke (who couldn't be there because he is off serving our country.) got her way too much. They got her a bouncer chair, swaddler, and bibs along with a gift card. I can't remember everything but she got a lot. We are starting to get a collect of things for her which is excited and also scary to know we will soon have a little girl in our arms.
Also Aunt Jess shared some very exciting news with the family, please check for the update as I will wait to post the news until she can post the new herself on her blog. You all will be very excited....
Anyways it was a wonderful Christmas and we are just so bless to have such great families. We hope everyone had a great Christmas as well. God Bless.
Auntie Annette
Makenna shaking her curls...
Makenna doing a touchdown!!! The guys shower her how to do this.
Smile Ladies.
Uncle Don reading to Miss Makenna
5 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment