Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update

I would like to apologize for the delay in me not posting anything for a while. I have actually been quite busy.

Deer hunting started last week so I have been traveling around from family and friends home to have someone watch me; i feel like such a little kid. But, those are the doctor's orders.

Lastnight was my first night I stayed home by myself and of coarse something would happen. That is just how things have been going lately. Around 10:00pm I started to get a very sharp pain in my back along with lots of cramping so I called the doctor and they wanted me to come so I did, and I am happy i did. I was dehydrated, along with UTI. Yuck, I have never had one of these. UTI are very common during pregnancy however I just can not get them because of my cervix, so i was having contractions every 25 minutes! Everything is okay now, I am on more medications, and this should help with reducing my contractions. I guess the one good thing, is that I know what contractions feel like now. Anyways no worry, everything is good.

Today, I had another doctor's appointment and everything went great! My cervix looks great, baby is doing good, she is already 2 lbs!!!! So, my doctor gave my more of my privileges back! Whoaa! Which is great.

So, all and all everything is good.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! God bless.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been waiting to hear from you all day girly,sorry i didnt get a chance to call you til after work, i had such a busy day at work today....but called you right away after...i wish you would of called me, now i feel bad i didnt call you sooner, cause something bad happened, but i am glad all is well now sara...

Anonymous said...

Im glad to here that you are doing okay now. You have been going thru ALOT, but it will all be worth it when you get to hold her. What do contractions feel like? I have been looking it up cause i'm courious and I guess they feel like really bad menstral cramps. Only 6 more days for Jer and I. Cant believe it! Hope you have a good Thanksgiving. Jer and I went out to eat since we couldn't make it up north by our family. Take care.

Anonymous said...

hey you
glad to hear you are doing better now...but get rest as much as you can, even if you feel good. no need to strain yourself.
id love to stop by and visit after xmas when i head back down towards missouri, say around the 28th? let me know if you will be around. also girl you need to put some pictures on this, i want to see the lil baby belly you have!! come on entertain me, im in iraq!! haha

Joe, Sara and Mady said...

Hey Ladies,
Thanks for the comments, thank you for being concerned. We are okay now. Sorry for no pictures but I have been gone. I will try to get something going soon.

Anonymous said...

643 division st
oshkosh wi 54901

What is your email address