Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Doctor Appointment Today

I just wanted to update you all. This morning was my follow-up visit to my doctor from my surgery and it is about time that we get some good news.
There is no longer any fluid around the baby; which is great news because the doctor thought there could have been an infection. Also my cervix looks great. In length my cervix is now 4 CM!!!!! This is great considering it was just 1.1 cm last Wednesday. So the proof is in the pudding, listen to your doctors. I got some of my privileges back; I can take a shower everyday now, I can walk around my home but only for a little bit, and I can sit up! Yeah. So, so far everything is looking good. I just have to keep listening to the doctors. I go back on 11/26. Let's hope the next visit is another great visit with some good news. Take care.

3 comments:

Duncan Family said...

glad to hear you are doing well. jess and i are close friends and she keeps me up to date with the family...
good luck and congrats on finding out its a girl! they are so much fun.
nadia

Joe, Sara and Mady said...

Thank you so much! We are excited things are going well, but we are not out of the woods just yet. I know Jess was really nervous for us and thank you for being such a good friend to her, I hear many things about you and your family. Take care!

Anonymous said...

that is great news! Jer and I were very concerned for you. With us being preg. too it really puts a new look on life. I have faith that everything will go great for you. Did you get your baby room done? I have everything I think I need for the baby, but still feel unprepared. I'm sure thats normal though. lol Any names picked out. Jer and I are keeping our name a secret. Its the only thing we have left for a surprise. Talk to you soon.