Here are a couple of pictures me being 22 weeks. As you can see I have a belly. This weekend I was allowed to vendure out; just a little. I went to my in-laws. All of their guest rooms are upstairs so my father in law brought a little bed down so I could sleep there and not have to stay home this weekend. Which was very kind of them. Friday night my friend Stef came and visit. It was so great seeing her since I haven't seen her in a long time. She then took me to the Rinderle's on Saturday. We just hung out on Saturday sitting by the fire, while I was laying by the fire. It was a nice, and relaxing weekend.
The bed the Rinderles brought downstairs so I could stay there.
Me and Deb
Stef and I
22 Weeks
22 Weeks.
5 years ago






2 comments:
love it...............way cute!!!!
Sara you look just beautiful! I love that baby belly and I can't wait to talk to my little niece (IN YOUR BELLY) when I come home for Christmas!!! I am just so excited you have no idea! I am sorry that I suck at sending stuff.....at least I admit that I know I suck at the stuff. just know that I think about you all the time and how truly excited I am!!
Post a Comment