This was at 10 weeks so, almost 4 weeks ago. As you can see the baby isn't big but the baby is fine and growing fast. We will have another ultrasound photo when I am 22 weeks. This will also let us know the sex of our child.
5 years ago
Posted by Joe, Sara and Mady at 9:52 AM
6 comments:
Hey Sara! Congrats to you too. Pregnancy goes by so fast. Jer and I are 27 going on 28 weeks along. It feels like we just found out but now we will be starting the 3rd trimester. Hope you are feeling well and your first trimester went good. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Me and two other girls are pregnant at work (we are all two weeks apart, with me being the farthest along) so we are always asking each other questions. www.babycenter.com is a fantastic site. Im on there almost everyday. Talk to you soon. Ashley
Thank you! Well, you look great for being 28 weeks! Wow, I hope I can keep my shape. I am really trying hard. My trimester was a little hard, I was sick quiet a bit, and I have a lot of headaches but this was expected. Wow, 3 girls at your job are pregnant, wow your poor boss, who will do all the work then.haha. I have been going on babycener quiet a bit because I have had a lot of questions and so far they have done a great job answering my questions. Talk to you soon.
Really nice blog site, Sara, what a great way to keep people up to date. Congrats again on your pregnancy, take extra good care of yourself:)
WOOO HOOOO!!! That is my little niece or nephew!! I am so excited!! I agree with Ashley about BabyCenter...I am still on there all the time. They send you weekly updates that are so fun to read!
Thanks Jess, I have being using Babycenter since Joe and I decided we wanted to start trying. I really like how they send you updates every week as to what size your baby.
Post a Comment