Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's busy time!

Sorry for not updating for a while, last week was a crazy week.
Tuesday I had a dentist appointment. I am so excited; still to this date I have not had a cavity!Whoaa! Everything went really well.

Thursday Joe had a doctor's appointment with a back specialist. I am not sure if any of you remember however Joe used to work for a company in Pewaukee. He had an accident at his job and a beam from the roof had fallen on his shoulder and back. He was on disability for a well but guess what, his back is hurting again. Extremely bad! Well, the doctor said it wasn't good news for him. His back is really messed up! A normal person back bone is straight, not Joe's his looks like a snake, he also has 4 vertabre disc that are smushed together, and his left side has a lot of nerve damage. So, we are hoping to be able to come in contact with the insurance company so they can handle all the medical bills. At the moment Joe is working with the doctor for a recovery plan.

This past weekend was beautiful here! It was in the 70's and 40's at night. Great weather! Anyways Saturday Joe and I hung out and went on many boat rides and did a lot of fishing. It was a great day. Then on Sunday Joe and I cleaned the garage, and the second bedroom. I am not sure if many of you know but Joe and I live in a 2 bedroom home therefore we are limited on space. So, Joe and his friends are working on adding benches and shelves to our garage to create an organized space. We are also doing this to our addic and our storage shed. Hopefully this will create more space for us, since the second bedroom will longer be our storage room. The goal is to have the baby's room cleaned out by this weekend. We would like to get this done before winter comes.

Yesterday was also another busy day, I was in Fond Du Lac helping my father out with some things and I was able to spend some time with my niece Rylee. As you can see from the pictures she is getting very big. We went to the park, and then for ice cream.

So, far everything is going well. I hope all is well with you!

1 comments:

Jess said...

you guys are very busy! Sorry to hear about Joe's back, and I sure hope that you can "stick it" to the other company and make them pay! keep me informed! well glad that you are feeling better. I need to call you and find out how the appointment went with the new doctor. Good luck with all the moving of things and building all the shelves. Have fun! love you guys!