Friday, September 26, 2008

Lessoned Learned about Milk

Okay, so something quick. For those of you who do not know, I am a clean freak however one day my hubby requested milk to drink with his dinner meal; which is no issue however he likes it to be frozen. I know weird, anyways I was in a hurry and I spilled milk in the freezer. I thought, oh I will grab after dinner. Well, I forgot about it. Well the past 4 days Joe and I have been smelling something in our home that was disgusting!!!! I cleaned everything! Even the freezer. We could not locate where this smell was coming from! It was grose! Well, last night Joe took apart the fridge and the milk was in the dripping pan! Opps! So, quick note, if you spill milk. Clean it right away.

1 comments:

Jess said...

Love the Sara stories!