Sorry, I forgot say something from my doctor's visit. My next appointment we will check the baby for any abnormalities. The following visit after this one which is on my birthday November 4th we will be able to find out the sex of our baby if we would like. Right now, I would like to find out the sex of our child however my hubby (Joe) would like to be surprised. So, I am not sure what we are doing but I think we will find out. I hope!
5 years ago






2 comments:
You better tell my brother that his SIS HAS TO KNOW!!! I can't wait to find out!!!
I will but we keep talking about it and he still is undecided. I really do not want to press him since this is the first decision he really gets to make about the baby. I hope he does, but I will respect his decision if he doesn't want to know. I understand that he wants to be surprised which is not Joe but I will keep trying.
Post a Comment