Monday, February 22, 2010

WEEKEND OUT.

This weekend I had my niece Rylee Ann over; which was a blast like normal and very busy.

Friday night, Nicole Matt, and Rylee came over for dinner and to meet our new dog! Yup, we got a new dog. I will post that later. Anyways they brought Ry over for the weekend. Ry, Unlce Joe and I all played this game "Guess Who" which was a lot of fun. I will post more photos of that night later too.

Saturday Ry, Grandma Jackie, me and Mady all went to the Betty Brinn Museum (this museum is so much fun for the kids.) Both Ry and Mady were able to have fun! Ry was such a good girl even when we went to the little kid part. There really wasn't much for her to play with but she played with Mady and helped her go down the slides. I just can not get over how good Ry is with Mady. She truly acts like her big sister. Ry will tell her "no Mady" and she listens! It just makes me so happy they get along so well! After the museum we went to Chuckie Chesse. Then was crazy!! It was so busy there and so many kids! OMG, what a day. It was a lot of fun and Mady did a great job with only taking one nap. I was so nervous but she was a trooper.

Here are some photos from the Museum.
















Mady feeding herself.




















Mommy and Mady































Bad one of me and Ry but a good one of Mady.















Grandma Jackie and Ry
















Ry cashing out at the grocery store.








































































1 comments:

Jess said...

OH MY GOSH!!! where is my baby niece???!! She is such a big girl and so adorable! squeeze her for me, auntie jess misses her!