Sorry, I haven't been able to post anything for awhile, but things have been crazy like usual.
What's going on with us? Well, Mady is doing great! She is offically off of her bottle. She onlys drinks from her sippy cup. She is also walking. She has been walking (I mean really walking for about 3 weeks now). She is fast and always on a mission. She also has another tooth coming in which gives her a total of 9 teeth. I can not believe she is almost 1!
Here are some recent photos.
5 years ago










2 comments:
Thats so exciting. 9 teeth! wow. Bray has 6 but the top 4 aren't all the way in yet just popped thru. When are you guys going to make it up north again?
there we go....these are the photos i have been waiting for! she is just beautiful and look at that smile....
way to go mady!
Post a Comment