So, last week Joe and I went to go and pick up our new dog. Yup, we got another dog. Joe really needed a lab for his guiding business; and I really wanted one too! Joe has been working with this guy who trains dogs for a living and he found us our new doggie! He is a beautiful full breed yellow lab and he is adorable. His father is huge, I wish I would have taken a picture of him! When we went to go and take a look at this doggie the first person he went to was Mady! He just was so good with her and could not stop giving her kisses! Well, he is our's.
We got to bring him home right away. He is already 4.5 months. Joe and I were a little sad that he wasn't a puppy anymore, he almost weights as much as Neysa!!! Anyways we got to bring him home and along with our 2 dogs, we also had Mom and Dad Rinderle's dogs; (Thor and Mika). Surprisingly everyone got a long. Neysa at first wasn't happy but Joe and I have been trying very hard to give her all the attention that she needs. Now, she has a play buddy!
Meet REMY!!!
Remy already making this his home.
Mady laying with Mika and Thor
Joe with his doggies (Remy and Neysa)

Big boy Thor and Remy

Mika and Neysa
Remy giving sister kisses.
Mady and her buddy Remy
Mady just couldn't help herself.
5 years ago






2 comments:
Remy is cute now joe has another guy in the house but he's still out numbered love ya mom
oh my gosh she is beautiful! how much fun! can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment