Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Update

Well we have no news. Surprise, Surprise. This kid is definately giving us a run for our money. As of last Monday I was taken off of my contraction medication so if my contractions continued the doctors would let me go into labor, well guess what the doctors worked their magic and I have not been having many contractions.

I get my cervical cerclage removed this FRIDAY!!!! WHOAAAA!!!! My mother is taking me to get this done, I am being told it will hurt and I will be in a little pain but I am also being told it is very likely she could come that day. BUT whos. She is totally doing her own thing.

As always take care all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! We can't wait to hear that she is here and everyone is healthy!!

The Adams Family said...

Good Luck and we'll be thinking of you!!! :)