Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cerclage Removed....

Hello all,

Well this past Friday I had my cerclage removed and let me tell you it was not what I expected. First it hurt so bad. I honestly can not tell you how the pain felt except I scream my lungs out. My mother and grandmother heard me in the lobby. The doctor had a hard time finding the stitches so she had to call another doctor in to hold my BLADDER and THE BABY!!! Yeah, you heard me correct. OUCH!!! It was very painful but at least the cerclage is out and now we are on our way to baby time. We were told anytime now.

Well, tonight I was experiencing very bad back pain. It started yesterday afternoon and it has progressed aggressively in to today. So, I called my doctor and she said to come in. So, Joe and I were off to the hospital again..... Well, she did an exam and to all of our surprise I am 3-4 cm dilated!!! She was not expecting that and I guess neither were we since my contractions have not been bad. Well, she let me go home because contraction are 15 minutes apart. So, we are definitely getting close. This is also proof that the cerclage has saved Madyson life.... In 3 days I have dilated 3 cms! Wow....

Well, anyways as always we will keep you all posted. Take care.

3 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Yeah, it should be soon. We are friends of Jess and Luke and I have been checking your blog every day wondering if she made her arrival. We can't wait to see pictures and hear how everything went. Good Luck :)

Anonymous said...

My contractions were all in my lower back. You are so close! I too keep looking on here to see how u are doing and if she is here yet. CANT WAIT! :)

Jess said...

I can't wait! I am so excited to meet baby Madyson in March!! Just a few more weeks! WOOOOO HOOOOO