Hello again,
Well this morning my doctor called and wanted me to come in to get check and review our situation. Well, we have had some changes since last night. Last night I was dilated 3 cm and effacing 50% now I am dilated 4 cm and 60% effacing. Also Madyson has dropped. I can feel her in my pelvic area. From what the doctor says things are moving along pretty fast. My doctor said now we wait, if my contractions become 3-5 minutes apart to go to the hospital and it will be baby time otherwise I do not see my doctor until next Monday. If I do not have Madyson by next Monday my doctor will check me at my exam and if I am dilated to 5 cm she will be keeping me and start poticin. Sounds like fun. Huh?
I am so sorry to keep telling you all the same news, she is not here but that is the news. I know everyday we get calls from all of our family and friends wondering how things are going, and we just want to say "Thank you so much" for all of the support. You all are so kind and dear to our hearts. We know you all are exciting to meet her. I am especially sorry to Auntie Colie who calls me everyday like 20 times to see how I am feeling and if this baby is here yet. I think this kid is giving her a heartattack. Don't worry she will be here before you know it.
Well, that is the news with the Rinderle's. Take care.
5 years ago






2 comments:
Good luck with everything and let us know when she makes her big appearance!
Yes....good luck with everything and hang in there, she'll be here before you know it!! :)
Post a Comment