Okay, this is pretty bad.... I have not posted anything for about 2 months. I am so sorry but things have been super crazy here. Here are some updates
Mady- Wow, Miss Mady is doing great! She can count to 10, she is potty trained through the night now, she loves swimming and being outside. She talks like crazy. She loves to sing and dance. She has started daycare so she can be around other kids.
Joe- super busy as well. He shoots trap for two leagues, he works part time and he trys to keep up with Miss Mady.
Me- Well, I have a new boss. I am reporting to the VP, which is good step in the right direction for myself. I travel about every 5 weeks which is really hard being away from Mady. Nothing new, just working like crazy.
I hope to get caught up soon on photos. Here are Easter photos. We decided to have a nice and quiet Easter this year. Joe and I took Mady to the park for the town egg hunt and to see the Easter bunny. I will post photos later on that one. Then my sister, matt and rylee came over for dinnner. We had 5 more egg hunts. The girls were just haveing a blast. Enjoy!



5 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment