This past weekend we had Mady’s birthday party! Can you believe it? She is two! Wow! The morning of her birthday party she was so excited and could not wait to see everyone. She came down to our bed that morning and said “Mom, Dad, I two!!! My party, I excited!!!” She really understood that she was having a party for her!!! As people were walking into her party, she saw gifts and started to open them right away. She didn’t understand that you have to wait. Hahaha! As many of you know I love themed parties, so this year we did a penguin theme. Mady is so obsessed with the movie “Happy Feet” so we did this as her theme this year. She loved it. We decorated in black, white and baby blue. I made a penguin cake for her and the party which I am so proud of! My grandmother also rented a costume, as a penguin! Mady did not like the penguin which I felt so bad. I really thought she would like it; but everyone else enjoyed… We all had a wonderful time. Enjoy the photos. More to come.
Mady blowing out her candle.
Mady's Cake
Party Cake
Happy Feet and Papa
Here comes Happy Feet
The Bradley's




Mady, Uncle Chad, Ashli, and Grace
Nana and Mady- Mady wearing her hat that Auntie Jess got her! She loves it!!!





5 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment