Okay, so I am having a hard time keeping up on my blogs! Our computer is so slow downloading photos; lately I just do not have the patiences for it.
So, what's been going on with us! A LOT!
As you all know I am back to work and it is life in the fast lane again. I am working about 60-65 hours so by the time I get home, hopefully see Mady, clean the house, do laundry, iron clothes,I am just exhausted and I honestly do not feel like doing anything except sleeping.
Joe has been busy himself. He has gotten a lot of business for duck hunting and he is also being SUPER dad! He takes care of Mady everyday and I am so jealous he gets to see all of Mady's first. I am just so excited for those two, they have really created a special bond, and she just loves her DA DA. Yup, she is starting to say " DA DA"!
Mady had her 6 month check up last week. She is 15.5 lbs and 28 inches! Can you believe it, she is growing like a weed! She can crawl, sit up, she has two teeth, she eats all kinds of foods now, she can hold her own bottle, and she is starting to say "DA DA". The doctors said she is growing fantastically and they can not believe what a good baby she is.





5 years ago






2 comments:
her hair is getting so long! I can't believe she has 2 teeth already....i had no clue! WOW big girl! I love that photo of her with her daddy and her big smile.
ok i dont know if i am just emotional or what...but as i read this blog, i started crying she is getting big way to fast, and then the song "they wont be like this for long" was playing.... i am soo happy for you and joe, you have such a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment