Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Finally a Post!!!

I am so sorry for not posting but many things have been going on.

First our computer broke, second I got a new job with the same company and third I traveled to New York for work. So things have been so crazy. Hopefully the madness has ended and I will be able to add more pictures!

So much has changed with Mady! She is getting so big! I can not believe she will soon be 6 months! She is developing wonderfully! She almost holds her bottle, she has been drinking from her sippy cup since she was 5 months, she is almost crawling, she eats baby food like crazy now, she smiles at everything, and honestly she is just a joy to be around. Being back to work, you realize how much you miss them!!!!











































































































































































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable. Look at that hair! Love it. And those eyes are beautiful. They grow too fast! Bray is rolling, crawling, pulling up to stand, walking along things, loves to walk with holding hands, says words. Next step is walking and he is so close. He is now in a big boy car seat that I just got today. I've been waiting for u to post pix!! Was checking your site everyday. Keep the pix coming. Congrats on the new job. Im leaving tues to go visit Lindsey in Missouri until Jer comes home on leave in Oct.

Jess said...

oh my goodness what happened to my baby niece?!! she is so big!!! she is looking more and more like a little girl!! WOW she is beautiful and i just can't wait to see her! love the pic of joe feeding her....she is a messy eater...gotta love it, cause it only gets worse as they get older and want to feed themselves!