Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This past weekend was my nieces birthday party. Colie had planned for big birthday party outside, while the bad weather was suppose to bypass however it did not so the party was brought inside. Either way we all made the best of it. I can not believe that Rylee is already 4!!!! Wow, she is a mini adult. She told me to tell Madyson to "stop starring at her because Mady was scaring her." How funny! She also told Colie to tell everyone to stop singing her the birthday song, because she doesn't like it!!! Who doesn't like the birthday song!!!

















Auntie Colie and Mady














Rylee Ann















Rylee Ann














Here is a photo of me feeding Mady before going to Rylee's birthday. Neysa had just moved her head from my lap. I wish she would have stayed it was way too cute.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't they grew up so fast!!! Mady is so adorable. Has she lost any hair yet. Braylon lost hair on the top of his head when he was a few months old. Im so happy that Jeremy got to see Bray roll over. We both cried. lol. I most of my weight but I still have 20 more pounds to lose to get back to prepreg. weight yet. Now that its summer and we can actually get outside with our little ones, the weight should come off faster. Cant wait to see you guys during Memorial weekend!!