Since Joe and I had Easter at our home we wanted to be able to have an easter egg hunt. Rylee and Tyant had a lot of fun with it! Neysa also got in on the act. We hope you enjoy the photos.
Also we gave Rylee part of her birthday present early; I just get too excited... As you can see she enjoyed opening her gifts. I got these really cute boxes from Walgreens that are animals and you open the gift by pulling on one of their features. In this case, Rylee had an alligator so she open the jaw! Makenna got these boxes as well for her birthday presents, she got a Monkey, Hippo and an alligator. She thought they were pretty neat as well.
Rylee opening her gift.
An Alligator box, i just thought these were cool and so did both Rinderle and Fata family.
Neysa helping Rylee during the Eater Egg hunt.
Rylee Found an Egg!
And another one.
5 years ago






1 comments:
sara you spell it TYTAN
Post a Comment