This past Sunday (yesterday) was my baby shower. It was held by: my sister, becca, mom, grandma and mother in law (Deb) at a really cute Irish Pub Bar. My friends and family did such a great job decorating the place; it was just perfect. It truly was a perfect event, almost everyone was able to show, great food, great presents, and the best part: I was able to see all my friends. It was so nice to be able to get out of the house! It was everything that I wanted and needed. HAVE I MEATIONED THAT IT WAS PERFECT, because it was...... Joe and I got everything we needed and then some. We just wanted to say "Thank you so much" for everything that Joe and I have received for baby Madyson. We honestly are so blessed to have such great families and friends! We just can not believe she will soon be here with us. Wow!!!! We are going to be parents.
Thank you again!!!!!!!
As far as an update with me and baby Madyson as of right now, no news! Which is great news. I am 31 weeks and 3 days which is great, so we are just waiting and seeing how far we can get. Right now Joe and I are just going to focus on getting the baby's room completed. Tuesday our furniture will be delivered and then we can go from there. I am hoping to have everything ready by this weekend, but who knows.
Deb and Auntie June
Aunt Mary, Grandma Rinderle, and Deb
Present Table
My mom and my niece Rylee Ann
Suzanne and Me
5 years ago






1 comments:
Two hot mamas!!
Post a Comment