Monday, January 26, 2009

32 Week Doctor Visit

Today I had my 32 week doctor visit. Whoaaa!!! I can not believe I have made it this far..... Neither can my doctor...I am so excited.... When I walked by the nurses station all of the nurses clapped.... They were so excited that Madyson is still hanging in there. It made me cry how worried and supportative they have been.

Everything went okay for the most part. They had to take my blood because I was feeling a little weird, I was dizzy, had a headache, and swollen so they just wanted to make sure everything was okay. The blood looked fine but they do not know how my cervix’s look and they do not want to bother my cervix so they are leaving everything in the hands of God. Right now I have been told to look for certain signs and to call ASAP if any of these sign occur. My doctor said it could be any day now, or even FEB 20th when my cerclage is removed. So, we just wait....

Otherwise everything is good. I can not tell any of you how appreciative, and thankful that Madyson is doing well. I just can't believe that we have gone this far especially when the experts had their doubts. She is definitely a fighter. I can not wait to meet her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad it went well, i cant wait to meet her either....

Jess said...

hoooo wooooo I am so glad to hear! I can't wait to meet you little miss Madyson!!

The Adams Family said...

I'm glad it went well...hard to believe you are already at 32 weeks!! Glad things are going well. The baby's room looks great!