Saturday, January 29, 2011

Potty Time

Okay, I am trying to get caught up. It will take a while. As stated below, November was a crazy month with my car accident and then Jess and the girls came home to visit for Thanksgiving. I did not have my camera so unfortunately I did not get photos. I used Deb’s so I will post those photos later. We had a great time and it was nice seeing them. We can not believe how big the girls are getting. Mady just loved playing with her cousins. She kept trying to pick up Evalynn like a baby. It was funny and cute. Makenna showed Mady how to do hair, and let’s just say she loves doing my hair now…..

Then December came and went. It was a busy month. Mady is doing well. We decided to start potty training her. She showed us all the signs that she is ready. I am not trying to push her, we are letting her tell us. So, far so good. She let’s us know when she has to go, and what she has to do. Not all the way potty trained but she is defiantly on the right track. Here are some photos of Mady being a big girl and going on the big girl potty. Then there is a photo of Neysa jumping into the tub with mady. Too cute, I could not resist. Neysa was getting yelled at by daddy and so she decided to hide and jump into the tub with Mady.








































































0 comments: