Friday, July 9, 2010

Finally a post!


























I received another promotion within the Rexnord Family therefore I have relocated to our New Berlin Facility. As of today, I love it! Things are going very well. I do not want to tut my own horn however this was my 5 year plan with the company and I am very proud of myself that I have been able to accomplish this goal. Okay enough about me, we have relocated our family as well. With accepting this new job I travel a lot more therefore we wanted to be closer to family for support. I truly love being 5 minutes away from my mother and grandmother’s home. Just love it! I actually get to see them, and Mady gets to see them too! So May was filled with new job, traveling, and moving! Whoaa!

June
We finally settled in. Joe and I spent many weekend’s painting, and landscaping. I am very proud of Joe, he did a great job painting. The time it took was not exactly a treat but he kept me laughing the entire time. We truly are such opposites. I just wanted to get it done, meaning I do not have patience to do that stuff, and he was so precise! So needless to say I could only do the first coat, he did the final touches! Landscaping is taking longer than we thought! We are nowhere close to being done but I hope soon. We live on 8 acres so there is much more to do! So, that is it with the house.

Joe has been very busy with is Mobile Marine company; which is great! He also is a part of two trap teams this year so our week goes pretty fast. Tuesday and Thursday’s are trap.

Now, about the one you all want to hear about. Our Mady!!!! Let’s just say I LOVE being a mother and I am so blessed to have the family I have. She truly makes being a mother so much fun. Here are her Stats from 15 months:

22 lbs
34 inches

She says: mama, dada, papa, nana, doggie, eye, shoe, hot, kitty, thank you, mine ( do not care for that one), Ry (Rylee), Ty Ty (Tytan), Mady, car, by by.

She just amazes us every day. She is very daring, and smart. She tries to do somersaults down her slide. She only wants to set in an adult chair, no little chairs for this little girl! She wants to get into the bath all by herself. She takes her shirt, pants and now diaper off! That is a problem!!! Trying to keep a dress on this kid is almost impossible! She takes her clothes off all the time. She is trying to go potty on the big girl potty! Only at bath time. She loves to play in the garden and eat dirt! Yuck and I hate this. With Joe and I landscaping the yard, it has been very difficult to keep the dirt out of her mouth. * funny story, Joe and I were planting onions in our garden and she was putting them in her diaper* Not sure what that was about but we were chasing her around the yard to get the onions back! Nana said she will not be eating those onions! Hahaha. She is a smarty too! She watches everything you do and she will do it exactly correct when she does it. She will take her potty chair apart and put it back together. She will pour water in there so it will sing! She loves to take apart everything. She loves blocks and building things. So, needless to say I think she has Joe mechanical side. She gives fist when you ask for it, hi-fives. After bath time I will tell her “ Mady it is time to brush our teeth” she will go and get her toothbrush. There are 3 and she knows exactly which one to get. She then runs it under water and puts her toothpaste on!!! I then tell her “Mady it is time to brush our hair” She will go and get her brush and brush her own hair. She is such a big girl. She loves swimming and her doggies! She is very independent and with this comes a little attitude however Joe and I want her to know this is not acceptable behavior therefore we have started to discipline her. We give her to the count to 3. Well, the little stinker counts with us now!!! I am not surprised but she is understanding what she did wrong and she gets her time out. It is very rewarding seeing her blossom and I just cannot wait to see more.

We also had some family come in from Oklahoma and Virginia. Joe’s papa and nana came to town along with his sister and our nieces. It was a great time to see them all and I just cannot believe how big the two girls are getting. Photos will be coming.

Well, that is it as of right now. I will try to get back on track with posting photos. Everyone keeps asking when I will update the blog, again my apologies.

Take care .



1 comments:

Jess said...

WOW great update! glad to see you are back.....at least once a month right!! LOL