Thursday, April 22, 2010

Welcom the Anderson Twins!

As you all know Rebecca was due June 2nd with twin girls.

However Monday night Rebecca's water broke and off she went to the hospital! Since she was 33.5 weeks the doctors decided not to stop labor. They look her in at 6:00 am on Tuesday for a C-section and the girls were born! Please welcome the Anderson twins.


Londyn Rose Anderson
4.8 lbs


Jordyn Brianne Anderson
4.7 lbs.



Both girls are doing wonderfully. Londyn is no longer on the breathing tube and she is eating on her own!!! Jordyn is doing well too, however she is still on the feeding tube. The girls are expected to be in the hopsital for an additional 2-4 weeks. This is just depending on how well they grow! We are not sure if they are identifical twins because of them sharing the placenta. They will get the test back in a couple of days. I have gotten to see the girls and they are just beautiful!

I am so excited for the Anderson Family! Thank you so much for including me in this journy of yours! I hope you know I love you and your family very much, and I am so honored to be apart of this experience! I am very greatful for our friendship and you are one in a million! I am very excited that Mady will have more cousins to play with!!! Love you all! God Bless!


Jordyn Brianne






Londyn Rose














Mama feeding Londyn




















2 comments:

Jess said...

wow they are so tiny! how exciting! wish her well for me!

Anonymous said...

AUNTIE! I just read this today for the first time (don't have much spare time on my hands as you know). This is so sweet! Thanks honey. You know I love you too! And my whole family is lucky to have such a great friend & role model. You rock Auntie Sara!