Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Mady!

Today is our beautiful daughter's birthday. We just can not get over it, nor believe how fast time goes by. That being said it makes you reflect back.


Last night I was working out on my elipitcal and I truly felt like I had one of those moments, where you were someone else looking in. Joe was chasing Mady;both laughing and giggling. Then both of your dogs were wrestling and playing. I just could not help meselft but start to cry! I know I am such a dork but it made me realize!


It does not matter how much money you make, how big your home is, or if you have all the finer things in life! What matters is your family. I am so greatful and I apperciative what God has given me; and that is unconditional love! I am so greatful for my daughter. One year ago we did not know if this little girl was going to be here with us! I remember thinking she is a toughy! She must have a lot of will power and strength! I look at her now and she does! She is so smart, kind, full of strength, and so funny! How can this little person be so funny!!! Either way she is everything to us, and we can not imagine our lives without her! I am greatful she has two loving parents, which both will get to see her grow up. Both will be close to her! For this I am greatful. This is exactly what Joe and I wanted for our daughter! I look at my husband and I am more in love with him now, than I was the day I got married, which I thought was impossible.


So, now that I am done reflecting (sorry) we would like to wish our daughter a very Happy Birthday! Mommy and Daddy love you very much!

5 comments:

Jess said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET NIECE MADY! WE MISS AND LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Madyson!!!!! Hope you guys have a great day.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY PUNKADOO!!! I LOVE YOU TO THE STARS AND PAST THE MOON GRANDMA JANET

Anonymous said...

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY PUNKADOO!!! I LOVE YOU TO THE STARS AND PAST THE MOON !!! GRANDMA JANET

The Adams Family said...

Happy belated Bday...I know what you mean Sara, I can't believe how fast it is going! Seems like just yesterday you, Jess and I were all in Beaver Dam and all prego!