Thursday, January 7, 2010

Holiday Gatherings

This year, my family Christmas was at our home, which was very nice!

Joe did dinner like normal. He made a really good pork with apple cider! Declicious! We got Auntie Colie a cake for her birthday! The big bad 25! Happy belated Birthday auntie!

Mady wasn't too much into her gifts this year, she liked them but wanted to play with them right away. What kid doesn't! She got way too much of coarse, but we are very apperciative!

Rylee did good too! I was so proud of her because with my family our tradition is that everyone watches each other's open their gifts. We start with the youngest and work our way to the oldest. I really love this because you can see everyone reaction! Anyways, Rylee waited so patiently to open her gifts while Mady was opening up her's. She was such a lady and nice about it. Joe and I were really impressed!

It was a great holiday!

Enjoy the photos!

Grandma Janet with her girls!




















Grandma Janet with Mady






































I just love seeing these two together, Rylee is such a great big cousin!














0 comments: