Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello friends and family,

We hope everyone has been doing well! Joe, Mady, Neysa and I have busy again.

Joe was in OK on a hunting trip, with his dad and uncle Chad. They had a great time and the doggies were exhausted. Neysa did not get out of bed for a couple of days.

Mady and I have been on the go, seeing and staying here and there. She has been a little traveling bee. Either she has been at my mom's, auntie colie's or grandma Rinderle's. She is getting so big!!! She is standing up against things, more teeth, and really understands what you say.

Work for me is finally starting to slow down which is nice with the holidays approching. We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Joe and I had my family over for Thanksgiving along with Auntie Annette. Joe cooked a wonderful meal. He did such a great job with the Turkey and everyone loved his gravy!!!

Here are some photos, hope you enjoy. Now that things are finally calmy down a little, I hope to update more often.















































































0 comments: