Sunday, November 1, 2009

Many Updates.

Well, another month has pasted us by. Time is flying. Looks like I have only been having time to do one entry a month. Sorry! I am hoping to be able get back on track soon, I hope!

October was yet another crazy month.
First,I am still working like crazy. I am about 65-70 hours a week right now, so lately when I get home I definately do not want to be on the computer.
Second,We have moved, just down road. We love it, we are still on the lake and a much bigger home. Whaooo!
Third, Joe's sister and our nieces came home. This was the first time we were able to meet Evalynn who is already 3 months old! Wow, unfornately I do not have any pictures of them when they were home because I was only able to see them for a day; and my batteries were dead in my camera, but Jessica was able to get a lot of photos so feel free to look at their blog: The Fischer Family blog.
Fourth, I have been sick for 2 WEEKS!!!! i also got Mady sick too, which I felt horrible about. Poor little thing. Anyways here are some photos.

Moving DAY!

























































This was the only photo I got of when Jess was home.














Mady's first hair cut.











































































0 comments: