Okay, so this past Friday my mom watched Mady and she rolled over for the first time!! We were so sad we did not get to see her first time rolling over but I am sure we will get to see many other first! I am just happy she did it with my mom. Anyways yesterday Mady decided to show mommy and daddy she can roller over. Here is a viedo. Sorry the lightening is so bad, I need to start having lights on when I video. We hope you enjoy.
5 years ago







1 comments:
VERY exciting! Wow she did that so much earlier then Makenna. Makenna was 4 months and a week or two old before she rolled over. I just love her hair it brings a smile to my face no matter what kind of day i am having. I can't wait to see her again she is just so beautiful! Her smile is so huge too! I love it....gotta love a HAPPY BABY!! I remember Makenna and her smiles all the time!
Post a Comment