We just wanted to wish everyone a "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY"!
I have always enjoyed this day because I get to tell my mom and my mother-in-law how great they are, and how much they mean to me! I know, I am a big sap for all of this stuff, I just can not help it! I was raised that you tell your loved ones how much you care as much as you can. Now speaking from my own experience as being a mother which has not been long, I think being a mom is truly one of the best thing you can be. I look at my daughter and all I feel is PURE HAPPINESS AND LOVE! What an overwhelming feeling and I love every minute of it. So, my heart goes out to all you mothers out there. I hope you have the BEST day and enjoy every minute!
5 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment