Monday, March 2, 2009

Just in.....

Okay, here is more of the scoop. I saw my doctor today and I am 80% effacing and 4.8 cm dilated. So, instead of seeing her next Monday she would like to see me this Wednesday. If I am 5 cm and still 80% effacing she will be keeping me and start inducing me. If not, I continue on with my week. So, that is news.... Not much else to report. Hope all is well. Talk to you soon.

6 comments:

Jess said...

I think Madyson will be born this Thursday!

Joe, Sara and Mady said...

I hope so, but who knows.....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

How exciting! If she is born (wed) 4th she will be 3 months younger than Braylon.

Anonymous said...

good luck tommorow!

janet said...

madyson is driving us all crazy first she wanted out now she's waiting she's doing things hr own way does that remind you of anyone? she's jus like her MOMMY!!!!