Hello Everyone,
This blogging information is new to us, but we just wanted keep eveyone updated on our lives as we all know how busy life can be. One important note is that Joe and I are going to be parents! Can you believe this, well we are and we are so excited...... I had my first doctors visit yesterday and everything is going well so far!
We will keep everyone up to date, but for right now take care.
Love Joe and Sara
5 years ago






4 comments:
I didn't know you guys were going to do a blog! AWESOME! I look forward to seeing updates.
Thanks for including us on your blog list, and congratulations on your future little bundle!!!! Take care.
Hi I just noticed your blog off of Jess and Luke's. I am married to Nick one of Luke's friends from Ashland. Anyway Congratulations on the big news and I am glad you decided to do a blog, it is fun to look back at all the pictures and posts.
Congratulations again
The Miller's
Sorry for the delay in my response. I am still trying to figure this site/layout. I am familiar with myspace and facebook but not this one. Anyways, thank you so much, my hubby and I are very excited.
Post a Comment